Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Petzl L71AA40
PETZL ASAP'SORBER lanyard with energy absorber, 16 inches (40cm). Connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to allow the user to work at a distance from the rope in order to protect it during certain work phases. It is a equipped with an energy absorber located in a zippered fabric pouch to protect it from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection. Made of Nylon and polyester. Meets CE EN 355 Certification.
- The PETZL ABSORBICA-Y 150 MGO is an energy absorber with integrated Y shaped lanyard and two MGO connectors. The 2 arms allow the user to remain connected to the safety system when passing intermediate anchor points. Very large, automatically locking MGO connector. Its captive eye design helps prevent dropping or cross-loading the connector.
- The 60" length increases mobility in the work zone and makes it easier to work on structures with wide trusses.
- This lanyard is very flexible and doesn't interfere with the worker when slack.
- The zippered pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion, etc.
- The energy absorber is easy to inspect. The STRING for the harness end of the lanyard holds the connector in position and protects the webbing from abrasion. The plastic sleeve on the sewn termination holds the connector in position and protects the rope from abrasion.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Petzl ASAP SORBER Lanyard with Energy Absorber 40cm (L71AA40)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!