Model LA142a-T is a Dual Line Ka/Ku line amplifier that provides 14 dB gain, 5 dB slope, 250 to 2400 MHz DC passive IN/OUT. Includes 20V 1.2 Amp transformer. Master carton of 50.
- Wide bandwidth: 54 to 3500 MHz forward / 2 to 40 MHz return
- High Output Ability: 0 dBm
- Indoor / Outdoor case: die cast aluminum
- Multiple power options: line or external DC
- Dimensions: 4” x 3.5” x 7/8”
- Voltage: 10 to 29 VDC
- Current: 95 mA / channel
- Model LA142R-T transformer: 12 V 250 mA
- Replaces the LA142a-T
Model LA142R boosts cable and DBS signal levels
off setting the loss of 150 feet of RG-6 while passing
data modem and receiver control signals from the
receiver to the switch.
This product is a universal coaxial amplifier. The
amplifier works with ATSC, CATV, DBS & SWM.
Includes passive 2 to 40 MHz sub-band return.
Here are available downloads related to this product: