Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antenna Mounts > Scanstrut LMM-2
Scanstrut Self Leveling Radar Mount (LMM-2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $85799
List Price: $1,219.99
The Scanstrut Self-Leveling Radar Mast Mount is compatible with the Furuno 1623, 1715, 1824, 1724, 1734, 1832, 1834, and NavNet, Lowrance LRA-1800, Northstar M series/8000i (18" 2kW), and the Simrad NX40/45 (18" 2kW). This self-leveling mast mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture. Using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations. Finest quality machined and anodized aluminum mast adapter, Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate. Included: 1 x Levelling mount, 1 x Mast Adapter, 1 x Complete fastening pack.
- Hydraulic damping to eliminate minor oscillations
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free, Passive system - no power required
- Easy upgrade from fixed mast mount - same mounting footprint as SC20 & M92722
- Attached to mast by four swivel ffet - matches the profile of any mast
- 12 point fixing - highest quality monel rivets
- Compact mount - radar extends only minimum distance from front of mast
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Scanstrut Self Leveling Radar Mount (LMM-2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!