Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > 50-Ohm Coax Cables > Times Microwave Systems LMR-195-FR
Times Microwave System Fire Retardant 50-Ohm Coax Cable Black (LMR-195-FR)
Brand: Times Microwave Systems
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $2199 - $86299
The Times Microwave System coaxial cable (black) features a non-halogen, low smoke, fire-retardant cable designed for in building applications. The LMR-195 cable is MSHA approved for mining operations. This low loss 50-Ohm coax cable features a foil shield and 90 percent braided shield. The wire's transmission line can be used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved shield, and low loss is required. The fire-retardant low loss coax cable has a comparable performance to RG142 cable and uses RG58 connectors.
Same as standard cable but contains a weatherproofing compound around the foil & braid. This allows for continuous performance even if the cable is damaged during installation. The low loss, braided coaxial cable offers similar performance compared to corrugated copper products but with higher flexibility and simplified connectorization. Can be used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved shielding, and low loss is required. Similar to size to LMR-195/200 and uses standard connectors.
- Non-halogen, low smoke, fire-retardant cable designed for in-building applications
- MSHA approved for mining operations
- Foil shield and 90% braided shield
- Can be used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved shield, and low loss is required.
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Reel Type: B
- Dielectric Insulation: FEP
- Center Conductor Material: Copper
- Center Conductor Diameter: 0.037 in
- Center Conductor Construction: Solid
- Nominal Core O.D.: .110"
- Nominal O.D.: 0.195 in
- VOP: 80 %
- Shield %: 100% Foil / 90% Braided
- Nominal Capacitance (pF/ft): 24.3
- Loss @ 50 Mhz: 2.50
- Loss @ 100 MHz: 3.49 dB
- Loss @ 400 MHz: 7.05 dB
- Loss @ 900 MHz: 10.7 dB
- Loss @ 1000 MHz: 11.27
- Sold By: per ft.
- Other Spec: MSHA Approved/FR Jacket
- Strip Tool: #63427, 494357 or 460047
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Times Microwave System Fire Retardant 50-Ohm Coax Cable Black (LMR-195-FR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!