Solid Signal > Home and Garden > Home Automation > Lutron LRF2-OCR2B-P-WH
Think all light switches are created equal? This light switch is the perfect solution. Wireless lights are all the rage. Simplify your life with remote light switch components at Solid Signal!
Lutron's ceiling-mounted occupancy/vacancy sensors are wireless, battery-powered passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication to compatible dimming and switching devices. These sensors detect the heat from people (IR radiation of 9.5 μm) moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The sensors then wirelessly transmit the appropriate commands to the associated dimming and switching devices to turn the lights on or off automatically. They combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings potential along with ease of installation.
- Requires Maestro Wireless Switch (sold separately)
- Wireless occupancy sensor has 3 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, Auto-On Low-Light/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Auto-On Low-Light feature will only turn lights on automatically if there is less than approximately 10 Lux (1 fc) of ambient light
- Vacancy only model available to meet California (U.S.A.) Title 24 requirements
- Uses Clear Connect technology
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCTTM Technology for fine motion detection
- 360? coverage ranges from 324 sq ft (98 sq m) to 676 sq ft (206 sq m), depending on mounting height
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Auto-On, and Activity settings
- Supports advanced occupancy features, such as dependent occupancy groups and customizable occupied/unoccupied presets in some systems
- Multiple sensors can be added for extended coverage-refer to product specification submittal of receiving device to determine system limits
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials
- Front accessible test buttons make setup easy
- 10-year battery life design
- RoHS compliant
- Covers up to 676 sq. ft. (12' ceiling height)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lutron Radio Powr Savr Wireless Occupancy Sensor (LRF2-OCR2B-P-WH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!