Solid Signal > Home and Garden > Home Automation > Lutron LRF2-VHLB-P-WH
Did you know that a wireless light switch is easy to install? Adding a wireless light switch has never been easier. Learn more about home lighting control systems. Simplify your life with a remote control switch!
Lutron wall-mounted occupancy and vacancy sensors are wireless battery-powered passive infrared (PIR) sensors that automatically control lights via RF communication to compatible dimming or switching devices. These sensors detect the heat from people moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The sensors then wirelessly transmit the appropriate commands to the associated dimming or switching devices to turn the lights on or off automatically. They combine both convenience and exceptional energy savings along with ease of installation.
- Wireless occupancy sensor has 2 settings available: Auto-On/Auto-Off, and Manual-On/Auto-Off
- Vacancy model available to meet CA Title 24 requirements
- 10-year battery life design
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCTTM Technology
- Hallway version with long, narrow field of view: Major motion = coverage of up to 150 ft (45.7 m)
- RoHS compliant
- Simple and intuitive adjustments available for Timeout, Activity, and Auto-On settings
- Accessible test buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Up to 3 sensors can be added to each RF dimming or switching device for extended coverage
- Each sensor may be added to up to 10 compatible RF dimming and switching devices for spaces with multiple zones of lighting
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lutron Radio Powr Savr Wireless Hallway Vacancy Sensor (LRF2-VHLB-P-WH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!