Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Quintech LS042150A1FVA000
The LS 2150A Series commercial quality active (zero loss) L band splitters meet strict level, match, and loss specifications achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. They operate over the Satellite L-band (950-2150 MHz) frequency range and enable the splitting of L-band RF signals with repeatable performance over the entire frequency range and across all I/O ports.
Note: This item requires this power adapter sold separately.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Frequency: 950-215
- Noise Figure: 9 dB
- RF Connectors: Type F, 75 Ω
- Power Requirements: 18-24 V , @ 1.0A via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- Power supply sold separate -RPSUFBK181A57D181
- LNB Power: 18 V , 850 mA max. available for LNB power
- Power Consumption: 6 W, plus customer LNB power load
- Mechanical: 1 RU (1.75" H x 19" W x 6.5" D)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. gross (boxed), 2.0 lbs. net
- Certifications: CE, NRTL / TUV, FCC Part 15
- Item not returnable and order cannot be canceled once placed.
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB: +3 d
- OIP 3 : +17.5
- Insertion Loss: 0 + 2 dB
- Frequency Response: + 1 dB
- Isolation: 18
- Input Return Loss: 14
- Output Return Loss: 15
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech L-Band Splitters and Combiners (LS042150A1FVA000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!