Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Quintech LS042150A4FWA000
Quintech LS 2150A Quad 4-Way Active L-Band Splitter (LS042150A4FWA000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $88999
List Price: $948.99
The LS042150A4FWA000 is a commercial quality 4-way active L-Band splitter that meets strict level and match
specifications achieved through the use of Quintech’s proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution amplifiers. Internal circuitry has been incorporated into the LS042150A4FWA000 to allow parallel connection of 2 DC power sources for redundancy. The front panel includes 3 LEDs which indicate the current power status of the unit,
along with a 2-amp fuse for each power input. The green
LED labeled “POWER” will light if either power source is functional. If power source #1 fails, the red LED labeled P-1 will light. If power source #2 fails, the red LED labeled P-2 will light. If both power sources are operational, neither P-1 nor P-2 will light.
Note: This item requires two power adapters sold separately.
Quintech items are non-returnable..
- Frequency: 950-215
- Noise Figure: 9 dB
- RF Connectors: Type F, 75 Ω
- Power Requirements: 18-24 VDC, via 120 VAC 60 Hz adapter 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18 V , 850 mA max. available for LNB power
- Power Consumption: 6 W, plus customer LNB power load
- Mechanical: 1 RU (1.75" H x 19" W x 6.5" D)
- Weight: 10.0 lbs. gross (boxed), 3.2 lbs. ne
- Certifications: CE, NRTL / TUV, FCC Part 15
- Max. Operating Input: -15 d
- Item not returnable and order cannot be canceled once placed.
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB: +3 d
- OIP 3 : +17.5
- Insertion Loss: 0 + 2 dB
- Frequency Response: + 1 dB
- Isolation: 18
- Input Return Loss: 14
- Output Return Loss: 15
- Requires two power supply units (not included). You can find them HERE
Note: The AC adapter included with this unit can provide up to 1700 mA for LNB power insertion. Note that power is present at each input at all times. All unused ports must be terminated. If an input is being terminated, a DC block must be inserted prior to termination.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech LS 2150A Quad 4-Way Active L-Band Splitter (LS042150A4FWA000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!