Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Quintech LS082150A1FVA000
The LS082150A1FVA000 is a commercial quality 8-way splitter that meets strict level and match specifications achieved through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution amplifiers. The LS082150A1FVA000 provides LNB DC power insertion that can be switched on or off via the front panel mounted slide switch. Comes with the Quintech RPSUFBK181A57D181 Power Supply for LS series active splitters.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Frequency: 950-2150 MHz
- RF Connectors: Type "F", 75 Ohm
- Power Requirements: 18-24 VDC via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18 VDC
- Power Consumption: 12 W (excluding LNB power requirement)
- Mechanical: 1 RU (1.75"H x 19"W x 6.5"D)
- Item not returnable and order cannot be canceled once placed.
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- P1dB: -10 dBm
- Insertion Loss: 0 +/- 2 dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 2 dB
- Isolation: 18 dB
- Input Return Loss: 12 dB
- Output Return Loss: 16 dB
- Noise Figure: 9.15 dB
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Quintech LS8 2150A 8-Way Active Splitter and Power Supply (LS082150A1FVA000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!