The LS162150A1FPA000 is a commercial quality 16-way splitter that meets strict level and match specifications achieves through the use of Quintechs proprietary microstrip and SMT technology. It operates over the 950-2150 MHz frequency range and permits signal splitting with zero loss, eliminating the need for external distribution amplifiers. The LS162150A1FPA000 provides LNB DC power insertion that can be switched on or off via the front panel mounted slide switch.
Quintech items are non-returnable.
- Frequency: 950-2150 MHz
- Item not returnable and order cannot be canceled once placed.
- Noise Figure: 12 dB
- Built-in power supply. Cord is not supplied.
- RF Connectors: Type F, 75 Ω
- Power Requirements: 18-24 V , @ 1A via 2-pin quick connect barrier strip
- LNB Power: 18 V (800 mA max. available for LNB power)
- Power Consumption: 5 W @ 18 V (plus customer LNB power load)
- Mechanical: 2 RU (3.5" H x 19" W x 14" D)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Certifications: CE
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- P1dB: -10 dBm
- OIP3; +3 dBm
- Insertion Loss: 0 + 2 dB
- Frequency Response: + 2 dB
- Isolation: 18 dB
- Input Return Loss: 12 dB
- Output Return Loss: 12 dB
Note: All unused RF output ports must have 75 Ω terminations
Here are available downloads related to this product: