Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Labor Saving Devices LSD82118
The Grabbit series of telescoping poles are constructed of non-conductive, lightweight, shockproof, friction locking telescoping fiberglass. The tool is indispensable for running (pushing or pulling) wires or cables through limited access areas and false ceilings. /n The Grabbit is designed for both residential and commercial installations. The tool includes our patented Z-tip wire grabber tip.
- Lightweight, shockproof, sturdy friction self-locking telescoping fiberglass poles
- Indispensable for running, pushing or pulling wires or cables indoors or outdoors
- Use in residential or commercial installations
- Inner V of patented Z-tip has a double knife-edge designed to grab the wire
- Outer V–without knife edge–is used to push wires
- 18 feet
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for LABOR SAVING DEVICES 82-118 Grabbit Telescoping Pole with Z-Tip and J-Tip 18 feet (LSD82118)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!