Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wire Management > Labor Saving Devices LSD85124
One of the Installers Most Valuable ToolsAccept no inferior knock-off products - use the original - the Wet Noodle Retriever System. LSDI developed the ball chain and retriever concept to help save installation time. Since its introduction, it has evolved into a "must have" tool for retrofit installation. The Wet Noodle Retrieval System has been updated to now contain three components: a 24" flexible insulated retriever with an ultra strong earth magnet attached at one end 10ft. of lightweight ball chain with a stop-ring and an 18" telescoping pocket retriever.
- Improved for more versatility & functionality
- Consists of 10ft of .09" smooth, nickel-plated steel ball chain
- Half the dia of a regular ball chain
- Stop-ring prevents the chain from falling through the drilled hole
- #6 in-ring connector pulls the wire
- #3 B coupling can be used to attach a 2nd chain if needed
- Retriever is a flexible, insulated, 24" handle with a neodymium magnet attached to 1 end
- Larger, more powerful neodymium magnet will not lose its magnetism when hit
- Includes 18" telescoping pocket retriever
This system provides a fast and easy solution to connecting an in-wall entry point to an exit point blindly without vision tools to pull wire. Product Hi-LiteNEW Larger more Powerful 1 4" magnet has been added to the opposite end of the original 3 16" Neodymium magnet for extra pulling power
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for LABOR SAVING DEVICES 85-124 Wet Noodle and Retriever (LSD85124)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!