Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Ventev M3010020O1D0007LG
Ventev's Omnidirectional Antenna is designed for wireless networks operating in the LTE, Cellular, PCS, AWS, and Digital Dividend frequency bands. This antenna has an N Male Connector and UV resistant radome which makes it optimal for outdoor deployments where the antenna will be exposed to the elements. The antenna has a unique gain profile that complies with FCC certification guidelines required in dense, congested network environments.
- Designed for wirelss networks operating in LTE, Cellular, PCS, AWS, and Digital Dividend frequency bands
- Ideal for outdoor applications due its UV-resistatn radome
- Features a N-Male connector
- Dimensions: 8" x 1"
- Frequency: 698-960 MHz & 1710-2700 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 2.57 dBi (average) / 3.08 dBi (max)
- VSWR: = 2.5 / = 2
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 360-Degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 75 +/-15 Degrees
- Input Power: 50 Watts
- RF Connector: N-Male
- Radome Material: Black UV-Resistant ABS
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev LTE Cellular Antenna with N-Plug 698-2700 MHz (M3010020O1D0007LG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!