Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Ventev M5000023P10006O
Ventev TerraWave 4.9-6 GHz 20-23 dBi Directional WiFi Antenna (M5000023P10006O)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $20515
List Price: $255.99
Ventev's TerraWave 4.9-6.1 GHz 20.5-23 dBi Directional Wi-Fi Antenna with 2 N Jacks is designed to operate with any manufacturer's 2 and 4 lead 802.11ac Waves I & II outdoor WLAN access points and other radios. Item Height 11.75 inches, Item Length 11.75 inches, and Item Width 1.25 inches.
- The antenna's high gain and narrow beamwidths delivers on the modern user demand for high capacity connectivity, and it is often used for single-band, point-to-point applications including back-haul and bridging.
- The antenna's materials and construction makes it perfectly suited for outdoor environments where it must withstand moisture, wind, sun, and dust.
- 2 N RF connector Jacks enable custom jumper lengths tailored to each deployment's unique requirements. Jumper Not Included.
- An articulating mount enables the antenna to be pointed precisely where coverage is most needed, and comes with mounting hardware to support mast and/or wall mounting.
- 4.9 - 5.15 GHz / 5.15 - 5.5 GHz / 5.5 - 6.1 GHz Specific Frequency, 20.5 dBi / 22 dBi / 23 dBi Gain dBi, Horizontal / Vertical Polarization, 12 deg / 11 deg / 10 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 5 W Maximum Power, N Female / N Female RF Connectors, Back Connector Placement, and 143 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev TerraWave 4.9-6 GHz 20-23 dBi Directional WiFi Antenna (M5000023P10006O)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!