Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Ventev M6040040P23602
Ventev's TerraWave 2.4/5 GHz 4 dBi Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output (MIMO) directional Wi-Fi antenna is designed to operate with Cisco's latest 802.11ac Waves I & II WLAN access points.
- The antenna's gain and narrow beamwidths delivers on the modern user demand for high capacity connectivity.
- 4 dual-band leads deliver exceptional performance while simplifying connection to the access point.
- An articulating mount enables the antenna to be pointed precisely where coverage is most needed, and comes with mounting hardware to support mast and/or wall mounting. Every TerraWave antenna is RoHS compliant.
- 2400-2500 MHz / 5150-5850 MHz Specific Frequency, 4 dBi Gain, 1.85 dBd Gain, Vertical Polarization, 60 deg / 45 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 2.0:1 / 2.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 100 W Maximum Power, Fixed Electrical Downtilt, RP TNC Female RF Connectors, and 134.2 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper Included- (4) 36" cables. Pole/Wall Mount Hardware Included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev TerraWave 2.4/5 GHz 4 dBi Directional WiFi Antenna 4 RPTNC (M6040040P23602)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!