Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-5 Cables > Vericom MBW5U-01554
Vericom offers these 1,000 ft. pull boxes for fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. The cable meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss. Constructed from high quality solid copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk levels. This product is available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation and make Vericom your one-stop shop for your networking cable needs.
- Length: 1,000 ft.
- Color: Red
- UL-Listed, CSA, RoHS Compliant
- Packaging: Pull Box
- Pallet Quantity: 45 units
- Quality PVC jacket with sequential foot markers
- Copper clad aluminum center conductors
- Conductor Size: 24 AWG
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (U/UTP)
- Differential twisted pairs to reduce crosstalk
- Rated Temperature: (C) 75
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom CAT 5e U/UTP Solid Riser CMR Cable 1000ft Pull Box Red (MBW5U-01554)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!