Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Amplifiers > Blonder Tongue MDDM-860
The MDDM-860 is a digital demodulator and decoder that receives one input in ATSC 8VSB (digital off-air) or clear QAM (digital cable) format and delivers one NTSC composite analog video and stereo audio output. The unit allows delivering of a digital off-air program to viewers with an analog TV set. It also allows operators to cherry-pick channels from a clear QAM cable lineup. Headends processing analog broadcasts using Blonder Tongues MIDM demodulators and MICM modulators can be upgraded seamlessly to process digital broadcasts by simply replacing the MIDM with an MDDM.
- Compact design allows for deployment of 6 channels (6 MDDM modules + 6 MICM modulators) in 2RU
- NTSC Composite Analog Video output is in 480i format and supports Closed Captioning (EIA-608)
- Input standards supported are digital off-air (8VSB) and digital cable (ITU-B QAM 64 and 256)
- Scans all 8VSB or QAM channels and stores in memory for quick channel selection
- Demodulates HDTV/SDTV digital signals to NTSC video and analog L/R audio
- On-site firmware updates/status monitoring available through front-panel
- Die-cast Chassis Offers Superior Protection against Ingress or Egress
- Adjustable picture sizes for 16:9 to 4:3 image conversion
- Supports Mono, Stereo, and SAP audio modes
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue ATSC/QAM Demodulator Decoder (MDDM-860)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!