Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Power Inverters > Tripp Lite MRV2012UL
Tripp Lite PowerVerter 2000W RV Inverter/Charger (MRV2012UL)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $92767
List Price: $1,164.99
Tripp Lite's Inverter/Charger is a heavy-duty, DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system that serves as an extended-run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged RV applications. It provides equipment with utility- or generator-supplied AC electricity filtered through premium ISOBAR surge protection. It's the ideal, quiet alternative to gas generators -- with no fumes, fuel or noise to deal with!
The Inverter/Charger supplies up to 2000 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12V DC battery or automotive DC source. It passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus an efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes. When the hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery bank is recharged via 3-stage charging system with user-selectable 25/100 amp charger output. In the UPS mode, it responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output.
It includes a set of high-current DC input terminal posts for simple installation of user supplies batteries and cabling. (See owner's manual for recommendations). The Inverter/Charger is highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages. It supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected.
To provide the extra power needed to cold-start heavy-duty power tools and motorized equipment, the Inverter/Charger has an OverPower inverter output feature that temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for up to 60 minutes and a DoubleBoost inverter output feature that delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds. With a reliable, large transformer design and frequency control, it can power resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup.
- Heavy-duty DC-to-AC, PWM sine wave inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system
- Functions as an extended-run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter
- 3-stage battery charger with user-selectable 25/100 amp, wet/dry cell operation
- Built-in Isobar® premium AC surge protection
- Unlimited back up time with user supplied batteries
- Supplies a 120V AC output from a 120V AC line power source or 12V DC battery source
- 2000 watts continuous AC output in inverter mode, 3600 watts continuous AC output in AC line power mode
- Protected hardwire DC terminal posts safely accept heavy-gauge input wiring from attached battery bank
- Extremely reliable large-transformer design tested to UL (USA & Canada) standards
- DoubleBoost inverter output supports momentary startup loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds
- Six front panel LEDs display AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Load-sensing control dial enables adjustable load threshold required to automatically turn the inverter on and off in DC mode as load conditions change
- Moisture-resistant construction enables vehicular operation in high-humidity environments
- Ignition Switch Control Jack can be used to connect the Inverter to your vehicle's ignition switch in order to automatically control the Inverter.
- Battery temperature sensor with 20 foot cable to prolong battery life by adjusting the charge level based on battery temperature
- Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported: 120 V
- Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz
- Output Receptacles: Hardwire
- Output (Watts): 2000
- Continuous Output Capacity (Watts): 2000
- Peak Output Capacity (Watts): 4000
- Output Frequency Regulation: 60 Hz (+/- 0.3 Hz)
- Overload Protection: Includes 25A input breaker dedicated to the charging system
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite PowerVerter 2000W RV Inverter/Charger (MRV2012UL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!