Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Stereo Amplifiers > Fusion MS-AM702
FUSION's Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support the multi-zone technology. The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Why Do I Need A Zone Amplifier? A Marine Zone Amplifier is needed if you are planning a multi-zoned system, comprising of three or four zones. FUSION's Marine Stereo Units have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers.
- 2 Channel, Class D
- 70W x 2, 2 Ohm Stable
- Water resistant design, Conformal coated PCB
- Audio detect selectable function the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Selectable high pass/ full range setting, Variable high pass filter
- Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
- High Pass Crossover: 60Hz-600Hz, Operating Range: 10-16V DC
- Max Power Rating (Watts): D-Class 70W, Ratings per channel: 20W RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33WRMS @ 2 ohms per channel
Product Reviews for FUSION Class D 70W x 2 Zone Amplifier (MS-AM702)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!