Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > GE MDS MXNX-U91-S1N
GE Orbit MDS Point-Multipoint Access Point MCR-900 (MXNX-U91-S1N)
Brand: GE MDS
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $168209
List Price: $1,932.99
The GE MDS Orbit MCR-900 Unlicensed, the point-multipoint access point can provide data rates from 125 Kbps to 1.26 Mbps. This unit has an effective LOS range of up to 60 miles. The MCR-900 is equipped with patent pending extremely low latency with robust proprietary Media Access specifically designed for 900 MHz communications. This model features DIN rail mounting, 2 Ethernet and 1 Serial ports.
The MCR is a highly secure, industrial grade, wireless communication product for broad-based applications including control center monitoring, well site pad operations, and video surveillance. It serves the need for localized Wi-Fi communications with a cellular back-up or backhaul option, while providing the extended temperature range and industrial-grade packaging inherent to GE MDS products. These features allow the best use of communication options at each installation site.
The MCR is well suited for a multitude of applications. For distribution substation, communications MCR's can be used for protection, automation monitoring, diagnostics, video monitoring and VoIP/IP. In a distribution automation scenario, applications include fault location, distribution asset monitoring and distributed generation integration and enablement. The MCR can also support communication backhaul via cellular (4G/3G) and unlicensed 900 MHz for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI)
- Comprehensive security enables customers to meet their current and future requirements
- Networking capabilities extend and simplify the communications infrastructure
- Consistent packaging and configuration streamlines engineering, operations, supply chain and support
- Security capabilities include firewall, IPsec
VPN, and certificate management
- Designed for harsh, rugged environments
- Easy to use interface reduces complexity of
provisioning, maintenance, training, support
- Broadband Frequency Band: 900 MHz
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz
- Mounting: Integrated DIN Rail Mount
- Transmit Power: 1W
- Data Connectors: 2-RJ45 10/100
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for GE Orbit MDS Point-Multipoint Access Point MCR-900 (MXNX-U91-S1N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!