Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > CB Accessories > AC DC Industries MZL-180
AC/DC Industries non-ignition delay timer starts timing when voltage starts dropping to protect batteries. It is equipped with two-way radio equipment and computers or any other mobile equipment. Used in public safety, surveillance, government, industrial and recreational vehicles. It's based on low-voltage dropout. Timer begins when the voltage starts dropping. This allows the operation of equipment for a preset period of time. The 8 position dip switch allows programming from 15 minutes to 8 hours.
This delay timer is hermetically sealed from moisture and vibration with a potted compound construction in ABS thermoplastic. It has high voltage and reverse polarity protection. The LED indicates active timing functions. It is intrinsically safe, non-incendiary
- Operating Voltage: 10-18 VDC, Low/ Over Voltage Disconnect: 10.5V/ 17V
- Ignition Switch Trigger: 10.4-15 VDC, 10 mA, Standby/Operating Current: 2 mA/ 80 mA
- Operating Temps: -40 to +185 F
- Outputs: MZL-18 (3) .250 tabs
- Size: MZL-18, 1.5H x 2W x 4L
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Product Reviews for AC DC Industries Delay Timer 75A Voltage Sensing (MZL-180)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!