Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > CB Accessories > AC DC Industries MZL-FD 24V
When cranking engine, vehicle electronics systems (computers, GPS, AVL, etc.) are in standby to prevent data loss. The heavy current draw of cranking combined with a full electronics suite can cause voltage drops severe enough to upset memorized settings. By delaying the equipment activation until after the engine is completely started, the ON-ON delay timer prevents data loss and vehicle down time. The automatic ON/ON doesn't need user intervention. It prevents battery over charging and has low/high voltage detection and auto shutdown. This delay timer is programmable with external DIP switch for selecting and adjusting time delay, hermetically sealed from moisture and vibration.
- Operating Voltage: 10 VDC min. - 18 VDC max, Low Voltage: Disconnect 10.5 volts, Over Voltage: Disconnect 17 volts
- Delay time range: 5 seconds to 120 seconds, selectable
- Load Current: 30 Amps @ 12 Volts DC
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to +185 F
- Operating Current of 80 mA, Stand by current of 2 mA, Ignition Switch Trigger: 10.4 - 15.0 VDC, 10 mA
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Product Reviews for AC DC Industries Delay Timer 30A 24V Heavy Duty Tabs (MZL-FD(24V))
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!