Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-5 Cables > Tripp Lite N022-01K-GY
Tripp Lite Bulk Cat5e Solid-Core Gray PVC Cable 1000-Ft (N022-01K-GY)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $13910
List Price: $161.99
Tripp Lite's Cat5e 350 MHz Bulk Solid-Core PVC Cable is designed for Cat5/5e in-wall applications like connecting an Ethernet wall jack to a router, patch panel or switch. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this gray cable ensures peak performance through your LAN.
This 1000-ft. cable comes pre-packaged in an easy-to-use pull box. Simply pull what you need for your installation and keep the remainder stowed away.
The cable is built to last in a high-demand data center and networking applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, it delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a durable CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable is ideal for all non-plenum horizontal wiring applications, including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3. It meets or exceeds most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e, draft 11).
- Ideal for connecting network components in a home or office application
- Designed for premise (in-wall) cabling applications
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Is a 24 AWG 4-pair solid cable with PVC CMR Rated jacket
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Bulk Cat5e Solid-Core Gray PVC Cable 1000-Ft (N022-01K-GY)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!