Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N200-010-BL
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Patch Cable RJ45M to RJ45M Blue 10Ft (N200-010-BL)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $450
List Price: $6.99
The 10' blue Cat6 Gigabit molded patch cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3, and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, this cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, this Cat6 cable is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. The molded integral strain relief guarantees a secure connection. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Ideal solution for all high-speed Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6 networking
- Connects high-speed components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers, and modems
- Designed for 1000BaseT, 10/100BaseT (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, Voice, Token Ring Type 3, and EIA/TIA applications,/li>
- Recommended for home or office applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 550MHz and 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Premium construction ensures error-free signal transfer
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- Two RJ45 male connectors
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Patch Cable RJ45M to RJ45M Blue 10Ft (N200-010-BL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!