Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N200-100-BL
Tripp Lite's Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable (M/M) ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This 100-foot blue cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with a staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The cable is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Recommended for home or office applications
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with staggered-pin plug design
- Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Blue Cat6 Gb Patch Cable RJ45 M/M 100-Ft (N200-100-BL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!