Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N201-002-RD
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Patch Cable RJ45M to RJ45M Red 2 Ft (N201-002-RD)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $244
List Price: $3.99
With Tripp Lite's red 2' Category 6 snagless molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by distributing data, voice, and video at higher speeds. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. It comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications.
- Premium 2' red cabling for Cat6, Cat5e, and Cat5 applications
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss when compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Features molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps
- For 1000BaseT (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100BaseT (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring TYPE 3 applications as well as EIA/TIA applications
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Patch Cable RJ45M to RJ45M Red 2 Ft (N201-002-RD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!