Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N201-005-BK
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet Patch Cord RJ45 M/M Black 5 Ft (N201-005-BK)
Brand: Tripp Lite
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $349
List Price: $7.99
With Tripp Lite's black 5' Cat6 snag-less molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by distributing data, voice, and video at higher speeds. This cable delivers stable performance up to 550MHz. It comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications.
- Meets Cat6 cabling standards and works with Cat6, Cat5, and Cat5e
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Features molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snag-less design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Delivers stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards includeing IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
||RJ45 Male / RJ45 Male
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet Patch Cord RJ45 M/M Black 5 Ft (N201-005-BK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!