Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N201-007-WH
With Tripp Lites new Category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 7 ft./Color: White/Connectors: RJ45 male
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite N201-007-WH Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable RJ45 M/M - White 7-ft. (N201-007-WH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!