Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N201-014-BL
With the Tripp Lite® Category 6 molded patch cables, you can stay ahead of the game by using these high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. This 14-foot cable delivers stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA CAT-6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5E and Category 5 applications, this CAT-6 cable has a snagless boot to preventing cable snags.
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for CAT-6, CAT-5E & CAT-5 applications
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 & ETL (Category 6, draft 11)
- Drastically reduces impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 male connectors from being damaged during installation
- Features molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Rated for 550MHz/1Gbps communication
- Lifetime limited warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for TRIPP LITE CAT-6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable - 14ft (N201-014-BL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!