Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Cat-6 Cables > Tripp Lite N202-200-BL
Tripp Lite Solid Conductor 4-pair Cat6 patch cables are ideal for long Ethernet patch cable runs, as well as for use with Tripp Lite's HDMI over Cat6 Audio/Video products. Solid conductor wire has a lower DC resistance, allowing signals to run farther and stronger than stranded conductor patch cables. Unique, snagless boot protects the RJ45 locking tab during cable pulls, yet easily disconnects from attached equipment.
- Solid Conductor 4 Pair Cable for long distance patch runs
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to Stranded Conductor patch cables
- Features a high-quality copper wire and a shortened body plug design
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Cat6 Solid Conductor Snagless Patch Cable 200Ft (N202-200-BL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!