Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > Tripp Lite N785-001-SC
Tripp Lite's N785-001-SC 10/100/1000 Gigabit Multimode Media Converter is an economical way to extend the distance ( up to 2Km ) of network nodes by converting Cat5/6 UTP cables to Fiber Optic. With advanced features such as selectable half or full duplex operation on the fiber port, 1310 nm wavelength, automatic MDI/MDI-X configuration and link fault pass-through, the N785-001-SC supplies superior signal quality and gives you ultimate network control. The N785-001-SC is compatible with both 62.5/125 and 50/125 multimode fiber cable.
- Converts UTP Gigabit Ethernet to Fiber Optic
- Cost-effective solution for extending network distance up to 2 km
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X configuration
- Half or Full Duplex Operation
- Auto-Senses 10 / 100 / 1000
- Supports Multimode 50/125 cable up to 2km or 62.5/125 cable up to 400M
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite Fiber Optic 10/100/1000 to 1000BaseLX SC Gigabit Multimode Media Converter (N785-001-SC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!