Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Furuno NAVPILOT711C
Furuno Compact Inboard Autopilot System with 4in Color Display (NAVPILOT711C)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships 7-12 Business Days
Your Price: $262063
List Price: $2,995.00
Furuno's NAVpilot Compact Display Autopilot with 4" Color Display for inboard power boats and sailboats is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm and plays the ultimate role in course-keeping capability. NAVpilot dynamically adjusts essential parameters during navigation, such as vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather and more. These parameters are stored in the system memory and continuously optimized. NAVpilot continues to learn your vessel's steering characteristics every time out. This allows dynamic adjustments to the boat's steering for vessel speed, trim, draft, tide and wind effects. These characteristics are stored in the processor's memory where they are continuously optimized to make the NAVpilot more versatile.
The optional SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST features provide a unique interface to the vessel's hydraulic hand steering system, providing unrivaled comfort and control of steering directly from any manual helm on the vessel. These two modes greatly reduce steering effort and enhance the safety of your autopilot. The POWER ASSIST mode incorporates the SAFE HELM concept and provides speed-based, power assisted steering, which greatly reduces manual helm effort in maneuvering situations. POWER ASSIST is a unique helm-activated assisted steering feature that can augment or replace separate electric and power-robbing, engine-driven power steering systems on many vessels. POWER ASSIST reduces steering system complexity and costs while increasing economy. SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST modes will require the optional FPS8 Power Steering Module and an appropriate HRP Pumpset, along with a system software update.
FishHunter mode is a unique feature of Furuno's NAVpilot series. Find a fish target with your Furuno sonar/sounder or bird target with your Furuno radar and feed it to the NAVpilot. The NAVpilot will activate the FishHunter mode to perform square, zigzag, circle, orbit, spiral or figure-eight maneuvers around the specified target at a user selected distance. This feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB). Multi-station capability, with a maximum of six stations, is available through the utilization of a high-speed network. Drive unit sold separately.
- Revolutionary SAFE HELM and POWER ASSIST options bring unrivaled steering comfort at the helm
- Color day/night graphic display with great sunlight viewability during the day and doesn't affect night vision when the sun is down
- Selectable "Economy" and "Precision" navigation modes combine adaptive technology providing fuel and power savings of up to 2.5% or more
- Precision XTE accuracy within 0.003 nm
- Simplified activation set-up by on-screen wizard
- Perfect for inboard or outboard power boats and sail boats
- Simple one-touch mode selection enables flexible steering and course control
- Perfect cosmetic match with NavNet 3D, FI50 instrument series, GP33 GPS Navigator and RD33 Data Display
- Mix and match up to 6 displays in a single network
- Dual NMEA2000 network interface and Furuno CAN bus interface provides isolation and redundancy for safety
VesselSteering TypeDisplayControl Type
- Rotary knob and pushbuttons
- FAP7002: 12 or 24 VDC
- 50 Amp max.
Drive UnitRemote Options
- PG700 Fluxgate w/ rate gyro
- Up to 6 FAP700/711/720 control heads and/or remotes
- 2 NMEA 0183 in/out
- NMEA 2000
- Control head: 4.3"W x 4.5"H x 3.9"D; Wt: 0.75 lb.
- Processor: 10"W x 10.2"H x 3.5"D; Wt: 4.2 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno Compact Inboard Autopilot System with 4in Color Display (NAVPILOT711C)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!