Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories > Cambium Networks NB-N500921A-US
Cambium Networks cnReach N500 Dual with IO Radio 900 MHz (NB-N500921A-US)
Brand: Cambium Networks
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $248782
List Price: $2,569.99
For outdoor critical infrastructure operations, cnReach transports process monitoring and control data from the remote sensor back to the operations center supporting real-time automated decision making and on-going analytics. Covering large geographic areas, hard to reach terrain and challenging spectrum environments, cnReach delivers reliable, secure connectivity to the petrochemical, electric utility, water/wastewater/stormwater, and transportation industries. cnReach eases the migration to modern networks by combining legacy serial and analog/digital I/O with TCP/IP and Ethernet connectivity.
Fully integrated into a 'single pane-of-glass' management platform (cnMaestro) cnReach helps bridge the IT/OT sides of complex organizations. Combining cnReach's licensed and unlicensed narrow-band radios with Cambium Networks' broadband technologies, industrial organizations are delivering end-to-end Industrial Internet of Things solutions today.
- Sophisticated network planning with LINKPlanner, a no-charge planning tool enabling network designers to predict
both capacity and availability of networks crossing all of Cambium's technologies
- Secure communications with AES 128/256-bit encryption with password authentication
- Highly reliable communications with access point synchronization and adaptive modulation
- Dual radio configurations for advanced relay and store-and-forward applications
- Extensive I/O capabilities easing the transition from serial to all-IP networks with multiple serial ports, Ethernet ports
and analog/digital I/O built-in
- Supported by cnMaestro software for monitoring the status of entire networks carrying traffic across sensors
- Broadband Frequency Band: 900 MHz
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz / 928-960 MHz
- Output Power: 10 mW to 1 W
- Range: Up to 70 miles
- Ethernet Interfaces: 2x RJ-45
- Serial Interfaces: 2x RJ-45
- RF/Antenna: TNC RF connectors
- Power Input: 10-32 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 60 degrees C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cambium Networks cnReach N500 Dual with IO Radio 900 MHz (NB-N500921A-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!