Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Digital Video Recorders > Sony NSR500
The NSR-500 network surveillance recorder supports up to 16 network cameras, which may be extended to 24 with the optional NSBK-CL05. It can record more than 300 hours of high quality Full HD images onto its maximum 12TB of hard disk drives, which are configured with high redundancy through a variety of RAID implementations.
The NSR-500 is extremely straightforward to install and setup, as it detects network cameras and defines the parameters of each through a dedicated configuration wizard. You can start monitoring instantly, as the images are automatically assigned to a layout menu.
- 16-channel (optionally 24 with NSBK-CL05) network video capture
- Long duration high quality recording
- Reliability through RAID technology
- Plug and Play
- Easy operation
- Three Industry-Standard Codecs for maximum compatibility
- Backward System Compatibility
- 16 channel full HD network surveillance server.
- H.264/MPEG-4/JPEG codecs.
- Standard RAM: 512MB PC-3200 400MHz DDR (expandable to 2.0GB)
- DVD RW5
- Floppy Disk Drive
- Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.80E GHz1 with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and Intel 865P Chipset
- Hard Drive: 500GB2 7200rpm ATA-100 hard drive
- 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- V.90 compatible data/fax modem
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
Product Reviews for Sony 16-Channel Full HD Network Surveillance Server No HD (NSR500)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!