The JACK antenna is your way to receive free, completely uncompressed high-definition television in your home.
CRYSTAL CLEAR HDTV
With coverage of both VHF and UHF digital HDTV signals, the JACK™ antenna offers a broad reception range and enhanced UHF reception where over 80% of the new digital channels are broadcast. You get completely uncompressed high-definition TV signals for the best picture quality available today.The JACK antenna installs in just 5 minutes without any special tools. If you already use an over-the-air antenna, simply install the JACK antenna in place of your existing antenna head.
DID YOU KNOW?
The only way to receive a completely uncompressed high-definition TV signal is with an over-the-air antenna (like the one in this box). Cable and satellite signals are compressed, which means if you aren’t receiving your channels over-the-air, you aren’t getting the clearest signal possible.
The JACKTM digital HDTV antenna may be mounted in two ways:
RV Mounting: May be mounted to a Sensar® retractable arm using the supplied RV Antenna Bracket
Pole Mounting: May be mounted to a pole using the supplied Pole Mount Bracket
Option 1: SENSAR® REPLACEMENT
1. Turn off antenna power injector at wall switch or A/V switch.
2. Attach the RV antenna bracket to the JACK antenna with the 4 supplied sets of lock washers and screws.
3. Unscrew coax cable and remove existing Sensar® antenna (if present) from the retractable arm (keep retaining pins and clips).
Line up holes in RV antenna bracket with holes in retractable arm and re-insert pins thru assembly. Re-install retaining clips (use
new supplied retaining clips if necessary).
4. Fill end of existing coax cable with supplied dielectric grease and screw to antenna (DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN). If installing new
coax cable (sold separately), connect as stated, and then route properly thru retractable arm and into vehicle. Make appropriate
connections in vehicle.
Option 2: POLE MOUNT BRACKET
1. Attach the L-shaped bracket to the JACK antenna with the 4 supplied sets of lock washers and screws.
2. Remove 2 existing screws and 2 existing washers from L-shaped bracket. Attach pole clamp to the L-shaped bracket with the
same screws and washers.
3. Place the clamp around an appropriate pole and tighten wing nuts.
4. Fill end of coax cable (sold separately) with supplied dielectric grease and screw to antenna (DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN). Route
coax cable and make appropriate connections.
5. Position antenna for maximum signal reception and tighten wing nuts to secure the antenna in this position