Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Access Points > ALCATEL-LUCENT OAW-AP1201-US
Actel-Lucent Multifuntional Plug-n-Play Access Point (OAW-AP1201-US)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $34567
List Price: $435.99
The multifunctional Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1201 access point is an entry-level 802.11ac Wave 2 AP for small and large business deployments that demand a simple, secure and scalable wireless solution.
Provides simultaneous multicast data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency. Integrated support for BLE5.0, Zigbee and Thread, making it ideal for a broad scope of IoT end-points and applications. Quality of Service for Unified Communications applications such as voice, video and desktop sharing.
- Managed by Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 on-premises Network Management System and can be managed by Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® Cirrus cloud platform
- Secure web-managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. Operates in cluster architecture by default
- Integrated guest management via a built-in customizable captive portal that enables customers to offer unique guest access
- OmniAccess Stellar AP is 802.11e (WMM) compliant, also providing marking for RTP/SRTP sessions which include Skype for Business, Google Hangout, and more
- RF Management can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection
- Supports a maximum concurrent data rate of 1.2 Gb/s /s in 5 GHz and 400 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz), 80 MHz channels (VHT80), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and two spatial streams (2SS)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Actel-Lucent Multifuntional Plug-n-Play Access Point (OAW-AP1201-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!