Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Kramer Electronics OC-1N
The OC-1N is a high-performance optical isolator for video or sync signals. It provides complete isolation between devices to eliminate video hum, ground loops, and DC offsets that can degrade picture quality.
- Large display systems with sources and monitors/projectors on different power circuits
- Video field production sessions
- Hospital and other critical applications requiring complete isolation
- Eliminate Video hum bars and noise
- Bandwidth - 20MHz (-3dB).
- Channels - 1.
- Opto Isolator Circuitry - Extremely linear response and wide frequency range compared to traditional transformer based units.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Floating Ground Selection - Input, output, both, or none.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
- Product Dimension: 4.7 X 28.4X 0.9 inches
- Input: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75ohm; on a BNC connector.
- Output: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75ohm; on a BNC connector.
- S/N Ratio: 69 dB.
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 20MHz.
- Power Source: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 2.3 VA.
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 4.7” x 1.8” (16.5cm x 12cm x 4.5cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.72 kg) approx.
- Accessories: Power cord
- Options: RK-50RN, 19” rack adapter
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1-Channel Video/Sync Optical Isolator (OC-1N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!