Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Laird Technologies OC24006H-FNM
Laird Technologies 2400-2500 MHz Omni Antenna 6 dBi (OC24006H-FNM)
Brand: Laird Technologies
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $47
List Price: $52.99
Laird Technologies' Antenna is a 2400- 2500 MHz omnidirectional, collinear, horizontally polarized array especially designed to
complement interior or exterior mounted wireless network systems. An integrated RF connector is embedded in the antenna base cap
for direct AP mounting. Special venting permits either upright or inverted orientation in outdoor locations. The antenna may also be
pole mounted when separation from the AP is required for optimum positioning.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Great for offices, hotels, and college campuses!
- Features a rugged, lightweight, and water resistant design
- Has a horizontally polarized omnidirection
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 1.77" x 1.77" x 12.95"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency: 2400-2500 MHz
- Gain (dBi): 6 dBi
- VSWR: 2.0:1
- Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
- Polarization: Linear, Horizontal
- Azimuth Typical 3dB
- Elevation Typical 3dB
- Input Power: 10W
- RF Connector: Type N-Male
- Radome Material: Polycarbonate, UV White
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 2400-2500 MHz Omni Antenna 6 dBi (OC24006H-FNM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!