Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > RFS PAD8-W57AC1S
RFS 8ft TrunkLine Single Polarized Antenna 5.9-6.8GHz (PAD8-W57AC1S)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $353344
List Price: $4,198.99
RFS Microwave Antenna is designed for microwave systems in the 5.9-6.8 GHz frequency range. This allows the use of the antenna in areas where extreme wind conditions are normal. The antenna utilizes a conventional feed system offering complete flexibility when designing a network. This standard performance antenna is an economical solution for systems where sidelobe suppression is of less importance. This antenna is required for use in networks where there is a low interference potential. Each purchase includes a molded radome to reduce wind load and to protect the feed against the accumulation of ice and snow. Each purchase includes a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Field-proven reliability and long life
- Withstanding winds up to 125 mph
- Allows the use of the antenna in areas where extreme wind conditions are normal
- Features a single-piece configuration and compact packaging to reduce transportation costs
- Features a one-piece relfector and sway bar
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-6.875 GHz
- Diameter: 8-Feet
- Gain, Low: 40.6 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 41.4 dBi
- Gain, High: 42.2 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.4 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 57 dB
- Return Loss: 23.1 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.15:1
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mph
- Dimensions: 18.1" x 103.4" x 103.4"
- Weight: 285 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS 8ft TrunkLine Single Polarized Antenna 5.9-6.8GHz (PAD8-W57AC1S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!