Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > RFS PADX6-U57AC7S1R
RFS 6ft Dual Parabolic Antenna 5.7-7.1 GHz (PADX6-U57AC7S1R)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $3670
List Price: $5,789.99
RFS Microwave Antenna is designed for microwave systems in the 5.275-7.25 GHz frequency range. This allows the use of the antenna in areas where extreme wind conditions are normal. The antenna utilizes a conventional feed system offering complete flexibility
when designing a network. This standard performance antenna is an economical solution for systems where sidelobe suppression is of less importance. This antenna is required for use in networks where there is a low interference potential. Each purchase includes a molded radome to reduce wind load and to protect the feed against the accumulation of ice and snow.
- Field-proven reliability and long life
- Withstanding winds up to 125 mph
- Allows the use of the antenna in areas where extreme wind conditions are normal
- Features a single-piece configuration and compact packaging to reduce transportation costs
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.725-7.125 GHz
- Diameter: 6-Foot
- Gain, Low: 37.9 dBi
- Gain, High: 39.8 dBi
- Polarization: +/- 45 Degrees
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.7 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.7 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 55 dB
- Return Loss: 23.1 dB
- XPD:30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.5:1 / 1.12:1
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mph
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS 6ft Dual Parabolic Antenna 5.7-7.1 GHz (PADX6-U57AC7S1R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!