Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > RFS PADX6-W59BC1S1R
RFS 6ft Dual Parabolic Antenna 5.7-6.8 GHz (PADX6-W59BC1S1R)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $308677
List Price: $5,818.99
RFS Microwave Antenna is designed for microwave systems in the 5.925 - 6.875 GHz frequency range. This allows the use of the antenna in areas where extreme wind conditions are normal. The antenna utilizes a conventional feed system offering complete flexibility
when designing a network. This standard performance antenna is an economical solution for systems where sidelobe suppression is of less importance. This antenna is required for use in networks where there is a low interference potential. Each purchase includes a molded radome to reduce wind load and to protect the feed against the accumulation of ice and snow.
- Field-proven reliability and long life
- Withstanding winds up to 125 mph
- Allows the use of the antenna in areas where extreme wind conditions are normal
- Features a single-piece configuration and compact packaging to reduce transportation costs
- Dimensions: 96" x 96"
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-6.875 GHz
- Diameter: 6-Feet
- Gain, Low: 38.2 dBi
- Gain, High: 39.5 dBi
- Polarization: +/- 45 Degrees
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.7 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.7 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 55 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.1:1
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mph
- Dimensions: 72" x 72"
- Weight: 141 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS 6ft Dual Parabolic Antenna 5.7-6.8 GHz (PADX6-W59BC1S1R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!