Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi PBM365
The PowerBridge M3 Carrier Class Licensed 3.65 GHz AirMax Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks features a slim-profile panel antenna design that provides wind-loading advantage and aesthetics. The design and 20 dBi dual-polarity performance of the antenna make it suitable for point-to-point (PtP) bridging applications wherein a compact form factor is required.
- Slim-profile panel antenna that provides a wind-loading advantage and improved aesthetics over dish deployment
- Panel antenna design and dual-polarity performance make it suitable for point-to-point (PtP) bridging applications that require a compact form factor
- Features an all-in-one design for easy plug-and-play installation
- Supports TMDA airMAX protocol that enables scalability, high throughput, and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks
- Versatile airOS firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking
- airOS provides features such as custom wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services
- Integrated 20 dBi dual-polarity antenna
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti PBM365 M3 Carrier Class Licensed 3.65GHz AirMax PowerBridge (PBM365)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!