Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird PC906N
Laird Technologies 896-940 MHz 8.5dB 6 Element Yagi Antenna (PC906N)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $4505
List Price: $52.99
Laird PC906N yagi antenna is designed for 800 MHz, ESMR, SMR, cellular or conventional applications. Item Length: 24.75 inches.
- The 6-element antenna has 8.5 dBd gain and operates in the 896 - 940 MHz frequency range.
- The PC906N yagi antenna has a maximum power input of 200 watts and includes an a 19 inch pigtail terminated with an N female connector.
- All-welded unit construction, No adjustments ever needed, Waterproof design, and Stainless steel hardware.
- 10.65 dBi Gain, Linear Polarization, 55 degrees Vertical Beamwidth, 65 degrees Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, DC Ground Lightning Protection, and Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mile/h.
- U-bolts; maximum diameter is 2-1/8 inches are supplied for mounting. 8" Pigtail with N Female also included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 896-940 MHz 8.5dB 6 Element Yagi Antenna (PC906N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!