The component cable features 24K gold-plated, laser-cut connectors with 12-segmented gripping rings and split-signal pin to achieve the most positive ground and multi-shielded cable construction – 2 layers of pure copper-plated braiding plus 100% foil shield. A highly polished light transmitter, shielded cable construction and a larger 1mm diameter fiber optic cable for maximum signal transfer round out the features included in the optical cable. Both cables include color-coding for quick identification.
- Pure-copper braided multi-shielding – an enhanced level of protection from possible interference.
- Split centerpin conductor – provides pure signal transfer at the point of contact.
- Easy identification – all cable types are clearly labeled on the connector itself
- Spring radial cut connector grips securely yet can be easily removed
- Easy grip rings make smooth hook-up process and ease in handling