Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Ethernet Switches > RAD PF-2-ETR-48VDC-8S
RAD PowerFlow 2 Managed Ruggedized Ethernet Switch w/ PoE (PF-2-ETR-48VDC-8S)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $109666
List Price: $1,302.99
This PowerFlow-2 version is an eight 10/100/1000Base-T and eight 100/1000BaseFX SFPs port managed industrial grade Gigabit Ethernet switch designed to build packet-based operational networks of Critical Infrastructure verticals. PowerFlow-2 applications include power utilities, railways, traffic controllers, and safe city applications which require advanced Layer 2 functionality and which in many cases are PoE intensive. It is fully compliant with IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 required for power utilities, 50121-4 for railways, and NEMA TS2 for traffic controllers. It is compatible with SecFlow-2 (RSTP, ERPS), Airmux, and PowerFlow-2-10G. It provides five Ring instances, while each can support G.8032, PF-Ring, PF-Chain, or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses. The PowerFlow-2 can be managed using user-friendly web interface and CLI with the textual database and supports SNMPv3 and SSH using IPv4 or IPv6.
- Compact Industrial and ruggedized Ethernet switches with up to 8 10/100/1000BaseT, and 8 100/1000BaseFX SFPs
- Flexible deployment scenarios using xSTP, ERPS, and ultra-fast recovery with PF-ring and PF-chain
- Advanced L2 functionality like policing and traffic management, as well as security features to assure User Authentication and Device Connection Control
- Variety of input voltage and POE feeding options including POE++
- Certified for EN 50212-4, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and NEMA TS2
- Wide operating temperature
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RAD PowerFlow 2 Managed Ruggedized Ethernet Switch w/ PoE (PF-2-ETR-48VDC-8S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!