Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Compasses > Furuno PG700
Furuno Integrated Heading Sensor NMEA 2000 Data Output (PG700)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships 7-12 Business Days
Your Price: $87061
List Price: $995.00
The PG-700 is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG-700 virtually maintenance-free and easy to install. The PG-700 heading sensor detects terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in CAN bus network.
- Angular velocity sensor and magnetic bearing sensor incorporated
- Automatic determination of installation site suitability
- L-shaped mounting base for mounting on bulkhead
- Output of magnetic bearing data to FURUNO CAN bus device
- Includes 6m, double-ended NMEA2000 micro-cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno Integrated Heading Sensor NMEA 2000 Data Output (PG700)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!