Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Multiswitch Accessories > DIRECTV PI-29Z
Deliver power to SWM-8, SWM-16, and SWM-30 multiswitches remotely through coax cable. This 29-volt power inserter is compatible with the SWM-8, SWM-16, and SWM-30 systems. It can operate from the power passing port of a splitter, or on the SWM-16 or SWM-30, which can be run from the separate PWR port.
- The choice power supply for powering SWM-8, SWM-16, and SWM-30 multiswitches, as well as SWM satellite dishes
- This device is installed between two pieces of coax cable and inserts voltage up the line, so you don't have to run power outside
- Power indicator light for easy troubleshooting
- UL listed and FCC compliant
- Frequency Range: 2-2150 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 1.5dB
- Input: 120v ~ 1.0 A 60 Hz
- Output: 29 V - 1.4A max.140.6 W max.
- Caution - For indoor use only
- Can be used for the SWM-8 and SWM-16
- Outputs: 1 IRD & 1 SWM
- SWM Port Output: 29V
- UL Listed
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV 29-Volt SWM-8/SWM-16/SWM-30 Multiswitch Power Inserter (PI-29Z)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!