Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Furuno PM265LH
Furuno Pocket Keel Mount CHIRP Transducer (PM265LH)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships 7-12 Business Days
Your Price: $160060
List Price: $1,920.72
The PM265LH is a bronze CHIRP transducer with Temp for use with Furuno's CHIRP broadband fishfinders. Its flat-faced design is ideal for pocket/keel-mount installations. Traditional marine fishfinders operate at discrete frequencies such as 50 kHz and 200 kHz, use relatively short-duration transmit pulses, and use narrowband sonar transducers. In contrast, CHIRP (Compressed High-Intensity Radar Pulse) uses a precise sweep pattern of many frequencies within a long-duration transmit pulse from a broadband transducer. The equivalent sound energy transmitted into the water is 10 to 1,000 times greater than a conventional marine Fish Finder. The echo energy returning to the transducer is likewise superior to that generated by a conventional transducer. The combination of CHIRP, a broadband transducer, and Furuno’s superior Digital Signal Processing results in dramatically increased fish and bottom detection.
- Bronze CHIRP transducer with Temp to be used with CHIRP broadband fishfinders
- Ideal for pocket/keel-mount installations due to flat-faced design
- Uses precise sweep pattern of many frequencies within a long-duration transmit pulse
- 10-10,000 times greater sound energy transmitted into water than conventional transducer
- Uses 42-65 KHz for low-frequency and 130-210 KHz for high-frequency
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno Pocket Keel Mount CHIRP Transducer (PM265LH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!