Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Tripp Lite PS-606-HG
PS-606-HG The PS-606-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes.
- Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
- A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads.
- Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 6 ft. cord reaches convenient power sources.
- Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy.
- The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tripp Lite 6' Medical Power Strip with 6 Hospital Outlets (PS-606-HG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!