Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Kramer Electronics PT-101HDCP
This PT-101HDCP is a line driver/repeater for DVI-D video signals. The unit reclocks and equalizes the signal enabling multiple units to be cascaded.he Kramer Electronics Pico TOOLS PT-101HDCP DVI Repeater is a high quality line driver for DVI-D signals that extends the standard transmission range of standard DVI distances from 5m to up to 10m (16.4ft to up to 32.8ft).
It can be powered by an external power supply, or directly from DVI connectors on Kramer Electronics Scalers, as well as from some desktop DVI cards without requiring an external power supply. It supports the DDWG DVI 1.0 standard. It has two DVI-I connectors, that are compatible with all types of DVI cables.
Home cinema installations
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter
- Range - Doubles the DVI range (resolution dependent) from approximately 16ft (4.9m) to approximately 32ft (9.8m)
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- This product replaces the PT-101DVI , PT-101DVI-R
- Input/Output - DVI-D signal (on a DVI-I connector)
- Power - AC adapter or by DVI signal
- Max. Data Rate - 2.25Gbps
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
Dimensions (W x D x H)6.22cm x 5.23cm x 3.20cm (2.5" x 2.1" x 1.3")Outputs1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)Input1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)BandwidthSupports up to 2.25Gbps bandwidthPower Source5V DC, 180mAWeight0.07kg (0.16lbs) approx
Product Reviews for Kramer DVI Repeater (PT-101HDCP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!